View Single Post
Old 05-08-2016, 08:19 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by schwad01 View Post
Any help would be greatly appreciated-- I already take stalevo every 2.5 hours- from 630 a to 6:30 p--it seems like I have no dopamine in the am--and need to leave for work by no later than 7 am. When I wake up-I feel sore and stiff and relatively quickly my feet and toes curl making it impossible to walk--short of taking my Stalevo at 6 am and waiting 30 minutes before I get out of bed--does anyone have any suggestions- orthodox or unorthodox to get started quicker-

My only caveat is that the answers are either "neutral" or positive--thanks
1. take 1 to 1.5 50/200cr tablets before bed is all i can think of. you might have a little l-dopa coming from those pills when you wake up. supposedly taking with fat - maybe a piece of avocado? - slows down stomach emptying and extends the drug delivery time of CR? I haven't really tested that statement which i think is on the package insert, at least about taking with food.
2. can't think of anyway to speed up stalevo dissolving and getting into your small intestine and the methods to speed up plain C/L might reduce the time to 20min sometimes.
i haven't read back thru your old posts but i assume azilect or an agonist are not options?
soccertese is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
schwad01 (05-08-2016)