View Single Post
Old 05-08-2016, 10:35 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wink

Ditto for me! Thank you Cliffman.

I managed to stumble over my feet and fall up the stairs a few days ago and I am still bruised up and sore. My knees and toes are still hurting and my right shoulder which was not good to begin with are still hurting too.

But my walking stick managed to protect my fall somewhat, and I didn't hit my head (small blessings).

It is a pretty day today, and last evening our hummingbird made an appearance, so I will be outside working on my tray of seedlings. They need to be moved up to bigger pots, before they go to their new homes.

Moe, our groundhog has been out already today. And our two ducks, Mr. and Mrs. Quack Quack are roosting in our yard as well. A late cold spring, but we still have our regulars to keep track of.

They like our little fountain, and Mrs. Quack Quack especially sits in it every evening. I think she is cooling her internal eggs a bit.
As soon as she hatches her ducklings, they stay in the creek across the street from us.

Maybe we'll get a carryout from Panera tonight.
Attached Thumbnails
Happy Mothers Day!-ducks-3-fountain-2016-800px-jpg  

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Cliffman (05-08-2016), St George 2013 (05-09-2016)