View Single Post
Old 05-08-2016, 11:26 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

AnnieB3,
Thanks for your response. I do crave naps, but I have 2 young kinds and work full time. Therefore I also have exhaustion. The fatigue thing is tricky with me because I don't want to convince myself that I have it now that the diagnosis is in my head (paranoia). I work shift work and have an extremely busy and stressful life. So yes I have fatigue, but I don't know about muscle fatigue. Seems like every "symptom" I've had could easily be explained some other way with the exception of the ptosis. On Friday I was at the mall walking and my knees gave out. I didn't fall, but it was like my legs turned to jello for just a second and I almost fell. I had been walking and/or standing for close to 2 hours though. Yesterday I was walking downstairs in a very tall building with a broken elevator. It was 14 flights. When I got 1 or 2 flights away from the bottom I fell. My legs were just weak. But then again, I had just walked down 12 flights of stairs so I see that as normal. I caught myself with my arms so managed to escape injury. I don't find that my neck hurts but I do hold my head with my hands a lot. My headaches are usually during the day or evening and so after I drink coffee, but I drink it at work in the evening sometimes too. They even seem more like dizziness at times. Since none of these other symptoms stand out as really odd too me, I feel like I can really say I have is the eyelid drooping.
Mya84 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AnnieB3 (05-08-2016)