Thread: Dental issues
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2016, 08:02 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Bryanna, I might have said that #14 had a root canal done in the past, not sure how you took it but in fact no root canal has ever been done on #14 tooth. I still got 2 weeks to make up my mind to spend the $2000 to have a root canal and then next day have it crowned or just remove this tooth.

The two teeth next to it has been removed years ago. One being the #16 wisdom tooth and then #15. I am thinking it has been at least 35 years since these teeth were removed. Now the question is this old crown on #14 and the dentist telling me it needs a root canal.

I am thinking there is not much tooth left under this old crown on #14 so they would need to build up I assume.

I know most dentists will tell me to keep it but really is it worth all this money and then have to remove it later if the root canal fails ?

I think I could eat food without it. When I called they told me I could wait but yet they claim it needs a root canal so is it infected and needs something done now?
I am confused on what to do. I also don't have that kind on money laying around but I can get it from my saving.

I understand if you don't want to answer me but I thought I would ask being I do think you thought #14 already had a root canal . Tom
threeputt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote