View Single Post
Old 07-07-2007, 12:55 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

what's up my t.b.i. is miserable and anoying as hell but I try so here I go Her is how it hapened on june 22 of 01 I was at work and got of at about 2;45 in the after noon I was working in TurlockCA and going to pick up my then wife and son about 3 miles away north on hwy 99 in CA i was in the slow lane geting ready to turn of to go to my Aunt and uncles house wherethey were At. A man goinging southbound in the slow lane also witnesses said he might have droped his cell phone he lost control of his truck unfortunitly he went over three lanes saouthbound the center devider and three lanes with out hiting anyone unfortunitly went right in front of my truck people that saw said I hit his truck between the bed and the cab of his pickuphis truck split in half and landed on the side of the roud ond so did my truck the fire department took the jaws of life to get me out of my truck they got the other man out of his The ambulence said he died instontly didn't even know what hit him. Unfortunly he died and sometimes I wish it was me and not him.
My brain is starting yo hurt so I will say bye. Anybody reading this anwants to pin pals fell free rite back your pal J.Z. or [ J] talk to you later hopfully bye
rashelle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote