Thread: Dry needling?
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2016, 12:08 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I had called the PT place that the doctor told me to call, since I have a Rx for it, and I got a call back today that they don't take my insurance...

So, I called the other PT place that I used to go to several years ago until they moved about 12 miles to the west of me. I knew they did dry needling because they were just starting to do that back the last time I used their PT. Well, they don't take my insurance either.

So, now I'm going to call the doctor back, and find out if there's anywhere else in Omaha that I can go to.

My aunt (the nurse practitioner) told me to check and see how much it would be to do it out of pocket, she said it might not be much different than using insurance.

It's just depressing the <bleep! swear word! bleep!> out of me. Every time I need to do something big that requires insurance, I end up having to skip the whole thing because the insurance won't pay because it's not accepted at the place, and I can't afford it.

The doctor told me this would be one of the best ways to deal with this pain in my neck, and then I might be able to try it in other areas the spasticity is being annoying. (my left leg). Told me that if I don't get the neck pain treated, it'll never get better. But, now I'm stuck having to deal with the stupid insurance company not paying. Every time something like this happens, it makes me more and more angry about the whole 0bamacare thing. (not trying to start a political discussion. I'm just venting)

My neck hurts, and I want it to stop hurting, and no one will let me do anything about it.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tkrik (05-12-2016)