Thread: Dental issues
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2016, 07:11 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Bryanna, Update. The three teeth are now out. They called this morning and said they could do it today. Went pretty good. He had to put stitches in only one, #14.

I just hope I don't have any trouble because the crown next to #31 came off when he was trying to extract that tooth. I told him to check real good and make sure no cavities were there and he did. Said it looked great and and all was good so he put it back on. I told him to use 15 year glue because that's probably all the time I have left anyway

He did say that he could not have saved the tooth #19 that already had the root canal done years ago so I made the right call on that one. I think I made the right call on all three and as these crowns get old I probably will have more teeth removed. Next time I may just have them take the rest of them out and get dentures. : or go toothless ( I had forgot what it felt like to have teeth removed . Not to good Now to decide what to put in these three missing teeth place. Removable partial ?? what you think ?

Before long when I go to bed instead of brushing my teeth I will just tell my wife I got to brush my tooth lol Your friend always. Toothless Tom

Last edited by threeputt; 05-12-2016 at 07:57 PM.
threeputt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote