View Single Post
Old 05-12-2016, 07:43 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

DeLonghi is a great brand, Tricia! You got a exceptional deal on that! I love Goodwill/Salvation Army stores. If you've got the time (and energy) to look around you can find some great deals. I remember getting a Dooney & Bourke handbag for $5!! It looked unused. No marks and the interior was clean as a whistle. I'm sure whoever was pricing it had no idea it was worth probably $300!

We've had some thunder showers here this afternoon. Nothing like other places go. My youngest DS was out of town all week for business and said he spent most of the night in the stairwell and lobby of the hotel with all the other guests due to tornado warnings. He said the storms were all around him....within 5 miles or so.....but they didn't get the violent weather other places got. I'm glad he's home now. And so is DIL...she's had both babies by herself this week!
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tkrik (05-16-2016)