View Single Post
Old 05-12-2016, 11:09 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default PEMF treatments

I've done approx 40 PEMF treatments over the past couple of months, and find, that while progress can be slow, amazing things are happening! I've had PTSD for 35 years and have been a chronic pain patient for 19 years, with many failed surgeries. I've been slowly working my way off the opiates this past year, along with many other meds. After about the 20th PEMF treatment, my brain started making endorphins again - love, joy, extreme compassion and empathy, love of animals, music, nature - all came flooding back. I'm still on some opiates, but after 19 years on them my neurologist said there was little chance of those opiate receptors healing. My pain levels are incredibly lower, I have energy, leaky gut is healing, and I am thinking so much and so clearly it's like I've been asleep for 35 years and just woken up. Amazing! The cost is pricey, but I am a Guinea pig for a Nutritionist who is just introducing PEMF to her practice, so I get it for free. But would I pay $3-4,000 for this? You bet! It's like being alive again!
ElizaJane23 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote