View Single Post
Old 05-13-2016, 01:43 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Amy, use a NutriBullet and blend everything, from hot meals to cold meals. I recently blended a stew down to a thickish consistency soup, added extra hot water, herbs and flavouring and DB said best soup he'd had in years, or blend it and the place on a bed of soft sweet potato mash, carrot mash or mashed potato.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doydie View Post
I was never a good shopper at Goodwill/Salvation Army/etc. My Mom could go in and spot a huge deal and I could be in the exact same area and I must have blinders on that never allow me to see something. It's not that I don't like the stores, I do, I jsut can't find anything. She was the same at yard sales. I remember one time she was having a yard sale and she noticed there was one down the street. So I stayed at hers while she walked down to the other one. She immediately saw some fine crystal and milk glass and bought it real cheap. She brought it to hers, went in the house and cleaned them up and put prices on them that were way over what she paid.

Well I have been getting treatment for what they called a dry socket after my tooth removal. Today I went for a recheck and apparently it was never a dry socket but severe osteoarthritis of the jaw joint. I hope it is not actually diagnosed as TMJ since hardly any insurance pays for any treatment of that. So I am on a very soft diet for two weeks and big doses of Ibuprofen. Eve a very soft chocolate chip cookie hurts to chew. So I don't know what kind of food I am going to eat. I ate a banana for lunch and grimaced the whole way through.

Last edited by PamelaJune; 05-13-2016 at 09:34 PM.
PamelaJune is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tkrik (05-16-2016)