Thread: Dry needling?
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2016, 02:01 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I asked, and it was the insurance that they didn't accept at all. I could have asked to go there for regular PT, and they wouldn't have accepted it for that either.

Talked to the first place today, and they gave me prices for the dry needling if I pay out of pocket. I talked to my dad about it, and he said he'd pay for 6 sessions ($500/6 sessions). The physiatrist seemed to think it would work, and he told me that if I didn't get it treated that it would never get better. So, I'm going to try it.

Hoping that it works, because I'm tired of my neck hurting. If it helps my neck, I'm going to see if they can use it on other areas. I have some really annoying spasticity in my left leg. Seems like everything else I ever try for making myself feel any better at all never seems to work. So, $500 for 6 sessions. I guess I didn't need that new iPad Mini that I wanted to get for my birthday.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote