View Single Post
Old 05-13-2016, 08:51 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Arm Weakness / Vitamin Questions

Hello all,

Happy Friday! I have a few questions. I know many of you speak about supplements and I was just wondering what are the ones that many of your take. I know for sure that I have POTS (propranolol 20mg 3x a day). I have the tingly feet and hands which the topamax (200 mg a day) and neurotin (300mg a day so far) are helping. I also have sarcoidosis. Just wondering if there are other supplements that I could be taking that could be helping my nerves? I have read many posts but it gets confusing on why some people take what. Also, what about diet?

Secondly, does SFN cause weakness? I have had right sided arm weakness all week. My dr. has ordered a head MRI w/ contrast, but of course I have to wait a couple weeks to get it done, and then probably another week to get the results. The right side of my face has been more tingly/numb, but I can attribute that to SFN because I KNOW that causes the weird tingly feelings, but I just have never heard it causing weakness. Just wondering if anyone knows what would cause the weakness.

Thanks so much for always giving such great advice!
hopeforthecure2016 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote