Thread: Dental issues
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2016, 08:54 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I wonder how long I will have blood in my mouth when I wake up? It actually got on my pillow last night. It has been almost 48 hours and I was thinking the bleeding should have stopped by now ? After I washed my mouth when I got up and I brushed my teeth , used the salt water thing and no blood so far this morning. I guess removing these three teeth was a jolt on the old man I will continue to watch today to see if I have any more blood in my mouth. I will keep you updated Bryanna how things are going. Just eat some scrambled eggs and had no problem so maybe the soft diet is what I need. Probably better on my digestive system anyway.

I just think of all this as dealing with the age thing. I plan on playing golf two days next week and getting back in my routine of retirement life. Just a small bump in the road .

How long before I can start back using the anti cavity mouthwash ? I was told I needed to be using something to try and stop some of these cavities that showed up last month. Another question and I promise I will leave you along. For the last several months before I went to the dentist I had been using a waterpik and not flossing much. I had asked my dentist and they said it would be fine but I still needed to floss. You think I could have stirred up problems when using this waterpik that could have caused the problems that showed up.. I have always took great care of my teeth, well for the last 30 years anyway. Just looking for things that could have caused all this mess. I sure don't want to go though what I am going through now. Ok, thats all for today. Thanks for any more tips. Enjoy your weekend and sorry to bother you. Tom

Last edited by threeputt; 05-14-2016 at 03:22 PM.
threeputt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote