View Single Post
Old 05-14-2016, 10:37 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default The Week in Review

​​
It's been an interesting week. Off and on last weekend, trying to determine what is related to Parkinson's, what is related to medicine and what may be related to cardiac issues. Fighting the fear of the unknown, and that's what gets me.

Had a bad night Tuesday, in bed and up again. Finally called 911 and took an ambulance ride to the hospital after taking my blood pressure at home and finding it to be very high (198/99). This turned out to be panic related as two hours later I was released from the hospital after it was determined that no cardiac event had taken place and blood pressure was normal (137/77). No drugs or other medications were ever administered, it was a pure panic attack! Kind of traumatic to go through but to be conclusively able to rule out heart issues, that was good!

Communicated with cardiologist who confirmed no cardiac issue present, and then with neurologist I am on a new plan starting today Saturday, May 14. I'm taking the following:

1) Rytary 36.25\145 terminating and replacing with two 23.75\95 every three hours starting at 6 AM.
2) One low-dose aspirin in the morning each day
3) One Reduced Form Ubiquinol 200mg in a.m. and one in p.m. (more on this later)

That is all.
I_Got_it_2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eds195 (05-15-2016), TryingMyBest (07-08-2016)