View Single Post
Old 05-14-2016, 10:47 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by catra121 View Post
Good luck...hope that you get good care at this new place. I know from experience that work comp is difficult to deal with...particularly in the delays and how slow it can be to get approvals for stuff...but once you find the right doctor things can get much better. I just started treatment with a new doctor and it is amazing what a difference it makes not just physically but also mentally when you know you are in good hands. Take care and keep us posted on how it goes!
Well he's certainly very thorough. Very complete exam, but respectful of the painful areas, and not touching when I told him it hurt. Temperature differences between the two feet, along with the other visible differences, even my right calf is now smaller than my left. Confirmed diagnoses of CRPS.

Reviewing meds he says we have room to go up on a few of them. Also since the sympathetic nerve block worked (though only for three weeks) he'd like to re-try it. I'm hesitant, but considering. They also have a huge pain program but its an 8 hour day program which I can't commit to with my obligations to the kids and husband.

And in a small world moment I found out that he trained my previous doctor at Stanford!
Becca71 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
catra121 (05-14-2016), zinnia (05-14-2016)