Thread: Dental issues
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2016, 09:49 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Talking

I use a manual toothbrush. The reason I started using the waterpik is I would get food trapped between the crowns and could not get it out. I think I should have been flossing more though.

I do take good care of my teeth and that's why I am disgusted on all the problems that showed up. Never go to bed without a good cleaning.

Those 8 teeth missing includes two wisdom teeth on top. I actually thought I had three wisdom teeth but looked today and only the bottom ones remain. All this time I would have swore I had one on top but no it was removed I guess years ago.

The wisdom teeth left on bottom have nothing next to them now after he pulled one on the bottom right and bottom left so I will leave them be.

It looks like I still have 6 crowns left so I might face more problems in the future. I will deal with that if it happens but I sure hope it don't because I don't like living like this. I will make sure I clean around them and floss better but I might be fighting a losing battle as I age.

I had used the dentist that pulled my teeth Thursday when I was still working after my lady dentist recommended I remove the wisdom teeth. I wanted a 2nd opinion then and I am glad I used him again this week. He looked at them back then and said if they were not giving any trouble then leave them be. He said they looked great and still do.

The lady dentist just had warned me about getting them out while I was younger and not on any blood thinners. I don't hold anything against her for that. I don't take blood thinners and never will. Cannot ever take a baby aspirin because it will burn my stomach about an hour after I take it.

Had the light run down my stomach 3 years ago because I was worried I might have an ulcer again but all was clear. He said some people just cannot take the advil's and medicine like that. I stay clear of those.

The Lady dentist has always treated me nice but she just does not take enough time doing a job. She is always moving like she has to get so many people in and out each day. I don't like that but that may be how all of them work. I hate I had to leave her but life goes on. I know they hated to lose me because they told me so when I called and told them what was going on. I would say they need to answer the phone more but thats none of my business now.

I also went to the website you suggested but got lost on which product to buy
Xylitol - Vitacost
Do you know which one I need ?

Don't like this soft and liquid diet. I already lost about 4 pounds and really don't want to lose anymore. Maybe this next week I will be able to eat more.
Thanks again. Tom
threeputt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote