View Single Post
Old 05-15-2016, 01:27 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryanna View Post
Angels,

The ENT and the oral surgeon need to collaborate on your case. They both need to work together to diagnose the cause of what is keeping this site infected. It is more than obvious that there is a problem. Do not be afraid to step on someones toes to get honest answers about what is going on. Your health is at stake. Get them to collaborate or seek different drs who will.

It would not behoove you to do the dental implants in that area perhaps ever due to the long term chronic infection ... or at least until the current problem is diagnosed and completely resolved. Doing the implants prior to that would cause much worse problems than you already have and make you seriously very ill.

Repeated CT scans, especially in short periods of time, are also detrimental to your health due to the cumulative affect of the radiation. You need to get these doctors to talk to each other and discuss your case.

Bryanna

Hi Bryanna,
It took me a couple months and I finally got in to see a new ENT, he has acknowledged that something is wrong. I do have to do a new CT scan but he said I would get more radiation flying from San Diego to Boston, (which I did the other day!) I am going to see a new oral surgeon tomorrow. It has been 6 months and I am still having trouble with #15. The site is still red, sore and I still feel the bone coming out. I also am getting a bitter taste that comes out of it periodically. The new ENT also cultured out Klebsiella Oxytoca out of my sinus. I am wondering if the infection in my tooth could cause that bacteria to harbor in there. I am really hoping to get to the bottom of this. Thank you for your help, I will keep you posted!
Angels31 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote