Thread: Dental issues
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2016, 02:13 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Never tried an electric tooth brush but I will sure look at one. My wife used one years ago and not sure why she stopped. She will be 67 next month and has only had one cavity in her life. Good genes I assume.

My son will be 40 in November and he has never had any cavities and has perfect teeth. We did pay lots of money when he was young because he needed braces. I am so glad we did because he has a beautiful smile now Got his genes from his mother My parents did not teach me good dental-hygiene when I was young.

I have paid the price over the years for not taking care of my teeth when I was young. Not all my parents fault because when in the Air Force ( 1966-70) I knew better but again I didn't take good care of any part of me
Thanks for the good info. I will order the number you give me and use it instead of mouthwash. THANKS. Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryanna View Post
Tom,

Have you ever tried an electric toothbrush? These toothbrushes actually do the work for you and are often more thorough than manual brushing. You can buy an inexpensive battery operated one and have your dentist or hygienist show you how to use it properly.

Go back to the vita cost website and type in sku # 733739069832. This is the "NOW foods real food Xylitol one pound bag". That is a great product and it will last a long time.

Bryanna
threeputt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Bryanna (05-15-2016)