View Single Post
Old 05-16-2016, 08:08 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Red face probably several reasons

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Got_it_2 View Post
What's going on that there is so little activity on this forum? Just curious. It didn't use to be like this.
I used to think the same thing, and it kind of worried me, but I have learned over the years that research announcements seem to be a bit seasonal...there will be several, then it will be quiet for awhile, then there will be another burst. I am guessing the announcements follow the convention schedule, and magazine publishing schedules (after the conclusion of the research project, of course). We post here about things we read, and if we haven't read anything we think will benefit others here, posts will decline.

Then, too, people are busy trying to hold their lives together. I don't mean to sound depressing, but PD is exhausting, progressively so, and what someone could do last year may not be as easy this year. After you have taken care of your necessities, there may not be a lot of time and/or energy left to research, much less post about what you've read, or respond to posts by others.

And of course there is the ever-present issue of whether the meds are working. If they aren't, most PWP cannot move well enough to navigate to the computer and type a post or response.

I have found over the years that the summer months are rather sparse in terms of PD news, and we are entering that time. Try not to worry, and instead enjoy the warmer weather headed our way
lurkingforacure is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eds195 (05-16-2016), I_Got_it_2 (05-16-2016)