View Single Post
Old 05-16-2016, 03:28 PM
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Newly Joined

8 yr Member

Thank you for your reply.

I get tired easily and often wake up with a headache that can keep me in bed all day or on days in which that does not happen doing simple tasks such as going to the grocery store causes bad headaches. I still get light sensitive and have confusion problems as well so while I know I should not stay in bed there really is not any place else for me to go.

The first concussion I got in a car accident, the second three weeks later while I was sitting in my high school physics class and a boy threw a ball and it hit me in the head. The third happened when my friend tried to give me a hug and instead slammed my head down at the dinner table. The fourth happened while I was working in a drive thru and was standing by the soda machine and hit my head on a metal piece that was sticking out and held straws and lids. The fifth happened at a different job when I was putting a full box of frozen pastries back on a shelf in the freezer and they were not secure on the shelf and fell on top of my head. The sixth was when I was sleeping. I turned over in my sleep and hit my head on the wall next to my bed and thought I was dreaming but when I woke up in the morning I knew it really happened and that I had a concussion.
sarahkay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote