Thread: Kids Today....
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2016, 02:25 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

I used to have a hard enough time trying to help my boys with their homework 20 years ago....before all this new-fangled stuff....so I know I'd be no help at all now.

DS & DIL went to a "look-see" meeting yesterday at a private school here in the county we live. The girls are not even 2 yet (will be in November) but she's already scoping out pre-school and kindergarten venues because the most coveted ones have a waiting list. And they will need to do some serious budget planning to make this a reality.

Hoping that by them taking a proactive stance here the girls will be able to at least make change......or know what amount they are due.....without having to involve a dozen co workers! It's worrisome how UNeducated even the seemingly "educated" young people are.

I'm showing my age here but I think there should be a mandatory "common sense" class taught for each grade at their own age-appropriate level. Only problem is.....who can teach it??
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Starznight (05-17-2016)