Thread: Twitching...
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2016, 08:49 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I'm sorry to hear it's still bad. It is a viscious cycle when the twitching is bad because...as you said...it makes the pain worse which then makes the twitching worse. Have you talked to your doctor? Maybe there is something they can do for you. Otherwise my advise is just to rest and do whatever you need to do to get pain levels down. I pull out all my tricks when I have flare ups that get bad enough to cause twitching: hot bath with Epsom salts, ultrasound heat therapy, heat patches, my flare up playlist on my iPod with earbuds in (don't know why but listening with headphones is better for relief...maybe because it drowns out everything else), TENS unit (if in one particulr spot) or Quell treatment (when pain is more generalized), and rest.

I hope you get some relief soon so that this stops. Definitely don't be afraid to see a doctor about it and to check it out to make sure nothing else is going on. I had a very thorough work up when this started before they attributed it to the RSD.
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
zinnia (05-17-2016)