View Single Post
Old 05-18-2016, 02:10 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidHC View Post
This is interesting. Note the case that begins on page 149:

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j...PsZzUA&cad=rja
Very interesting thread and links- thanks. My new neuro was useless and I have an appointment to see my new rheumatologist in a month's time. For myself I have been thinking about neuro Sjogren's, Ehler's Danlos Syndrome (EDS) and Mast Cell Disorders (Mastocytosis) and also wondering about possibly having Amalgam allergy that is causing burning mouth syndrome. I don't think Mast Cell Disorders or PoTS are commonly tested for in Scotland where I live. But I am hoping I'm wrong!

I was getting some relief from Piriton (not sure of possible alternative brand names in US?) but increasingly the relief is wearing off. I'm hesitant about researching PoTS too much until I know whether it is properly tested for or understood by the NHS in Scotland. I just feel I may end up getting more frustrated by doctors not knowing about stuff I've researched than if I let them do the detective work and tell me - if this makes sense?

Sjögren’s, Hashimoto’s and Systemic Sclerosis with Raynaud’s, Erythromelagia and small fibre polyneuropathy, GI problems top to tail, degenerative disc disease and possible additional autoimmune diseases
MAT52 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote