View Single Post
Old 07-07-2007, 08:33 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Wink

Yes mrsd, I figured that out. Lately I have been having JUST protein for a meal or snack and it's working out very well. Along with Only healthy snacks. I have been tested for diabetes and my blood sugar is fine, right where it should be. We just need to treat out bodies with respect and learn how to eat properly. I thought about when the Bible was written those thousands of years ago, did THEY have all the processed foods and CRAP we have available today, NO. :nono:

Eating one Dog meal a day isn't good and neither is eating many HUGE meals a day with endless snacking between. We HAVE to give it a rest. Get strict with ourselves. WE can do it. Just THINK about what you put in your mouth. Are you REALLY hungry?? No? Then WHY are you eating??? Is what your eating going to FUEL your cells or just turn to FAT? It's pretty basic stuff.

If I've eaten all my body needs by 6:00 then I STOP eating for the day. I don't careen into the night on an avalanche of snacks. Just have a cup of tea and a LifeSaver. Little joke there.
Wiix is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote