View Single Post
Old 05-18-2016, 10:03 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Work comp doesn't exactly send me to the nicest place...usually they at least have music or something that helps me focus on something else. This place HAS music...sort of. The guy tells me that I won't be able to hear it but he'll turn it up real loud. Well...ummm...thanks? It was miserable and the flare up lasted a few days but I'm more or less back to "normal" now...at least I was until my arm started acting out today with more intense pain that normal. Started as an RSD flare but now I also have increased pain radiating from my neck to shoulder down arm and into two fingers on my left hand...also weakness in that arm that I felt as soon as I woke up today. Sigh...I am so done with this...I really really hope that the MRI confirms what the doctor thinks it is (which is what makes sense) because it is treatable and then maybe I can just go back to the horrors that are JUST the RSD (and maybe also Peripheral Neuropathy...but at least the shoulder and neck stuff from my fall off the ladder will be over).

Done venting now...
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
RSD ME (05-20-2016), zinnia (05-19-2016)