View Single Post
Old 05-19-2016, 12:23 AM
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Help 1st post 3 years bi lat winging scaps

Hello, I a newbie! This is my first post. I have been a personal trainer, advanced cycle instructor, mom lol they live with dad now. I am well lost... I recently was granted fed disability and have fallen in the medical gap, a different story, I have fallen twice this month. I can't do a pushup on a wall so I balance myself just on instinct and then really fall, I broke my toe on my last little fall, Any experience with this? Falling has become of great concern! I am young, what can I do to prevent breaking a hip in the future? I try to do rehab by Pt b, yey my egg's show my nerves have regenerated but after 3 years the muscle atrophy is the issue , common everyday independent living causes flair ups that limit me for days. Is this what you have experienced? Any advice? I am trying to survive, go back to work... it seems hard to understand right now, I can't live on my SSDI, I make too much in Calif, lol for supplementary insurance for help. I really need some guidance. Yes, I have applied, signed up for everything you can imagine!
Bee
bothscapswing is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote