5 yr Member
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Default Parkinson Tremor

Did your sister have parkinsons ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SueC View Post
Soccertese,

You are right. This is expensive - although I would not say all that complicated. My understanding, however, is that without insurance, PD meds run ~$1000/month. At least that is what someone I met who has to pay for his meds pays. The supplements for Amino Acid Therapy are not nearly that much.

Dr. Hinz publishes the knowledge he has gathered. Traditional medical practices will never embrace this treatment; it is too time-consuming and most people just want the quickest fix, which this is not. And Big Pharma can't make money selling supplements so, of course, they are not interested in doing any research into this treatment. (If you look at published drug studies, by the way, you usually don't have to look too far to find significant conflicts of interest.)

It has been encouraging for me to read of others ("anonymous patients," as you call them) who have been helped by this approach. No treatment is perfect for everyone. In the case of my sister, however, Amino Acid Therapy has been nothing short of miraculous! (This after trying every other option we could find and actually being harmed by prescription meds.) It has given her quality of life again! I will continue to tell everyone I meet about it in hopes that it might help someone else.

Best regards,
Sue
(the sister of a REAL patient who has TRULY been helped in a marvelous way using Amino Acid Therapy)
Dottee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote