View Single Post
Old 05-20-2016, 12:40 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I use my smartphone wisely and for me it is a must since I take Uber and ride hailing apps in USA and other countries too. I also check the stock market and have done trading when I am out and away from computer.

There are apps like MagicJack which I have in my iPhone and so I am available on my US number (which I ported to MagicJack) and can keep my cell phone number as well.

When applying for jobs sometimes you have to be around email all the time. Those days also I found it is a must. Smartphone can save life too if you put all your information in medical id where anyone can access even if your phone is locked.

Now I also agree many use for Facebook, Whatsapp etc., almost non-stop and it is very sad. Outside the virtual world they all act strange. I even read one article since they constantly look down they developed text-neck where the neck spine bent for one teenager.

I even see many of my adult friends just placing the smart phone right in front of the dinner when we go out and they subconsciously keep checking even if nothing there. Youngsters don't even take their eyes away when talking. I find that insulting and disgusting.

I doubt many people know how to use it wise.