View Single Post
Old 05-20-2016, 12:02 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo*mar View Post
Maybe Pikku meant unplug/turn off the router/modem to let it reboot?
That would be another option if the problem was still happening...
but it sounds like all is working again..

Good practice for wifi issues - always try reboot first on computer and/or router/modem...before doing more drastic actions...
You know what I wish? I wish I were 20 years old, living in this tech savvy world so I would know what you people are talking about.

All I did was shut it down, wait a few minutes, then turned it back down.

My shockwave keeps crashing. Don't know what to do about that.

I needed a new 90 watt adaptor, so the guy is getting it for me. He loaned me his 65 adaptor and told me my computer would run slower (and it indicated so right on the screen). So when my new adaptor/charger comes, I'll replace it, (after shutting down of course), then turn on computer and if I still have choppy videos, I'll bring the whole computer in and let him take a look.

Right now, I'm dealing with Alan having food poisoning from last night's venture into NYC to attend the Peripheral Neuropathy support group meeting.
We ate sandwiches across the street. One hour into the meeting, we both got diarrhea, Alan got a worse case and his whole body went weak and limp. Thank god I got him home, gave him liquids, put him to bed, he threw up this morning. All the cranberries that were in his sandwich, came out of him (both ends). Been texting back and forth with Dr. Fred. He said Alan got a food poisoning from a virus in that food. I didn't eat the same sandwich but the guy cut both sandwiches with the same knife, so I'm imagining that's why I got a bout of diarrhea at the same time he did. He had fever last night and so dehydrated. So I'm watering him, will give him pastena in low sodium broth (when he's ready to eat). Fever is gone. Dr. Fred says it has to run it's course. But he's a bit nauseous still. He's sleeping right now. oh my poor hubby!!

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Wiix (05-30-2016)