View Single Post
Old 05-21-2016, 02:01 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I use an electric razor. It was too dangerous for me to try to shave with an actual razor. I'd miss half the hair on my legs anyways. But, trying to soap my legs, and then lift them up to shave in the shower. That wasn't happening anymore.

My legs are varying sensations of numb. I might not know if I've sliced open my femoral artery until the hypovolemic shock kicks in. So, when I want to my legs to look less like Sasquatch's, I get out the electric razor.

What I do really miss...that feeling of freshly shaved legs against the insides of freshly washed sweatpants. That always felt good, but I don't get that anymore when I shave my legs. Not feeling that is not totally the fault of not shaving, or not shaving with a real razor. It's probably the change in sensation.

The electric razor works faster at least. It allegedly can be used in the shower, but I haven't been brave enough to take a battery powered razor in there with me.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hopeless (05-21-2016), Starznight (05-22-2016)