View Single Post
Old 05-22-2016, 05:00 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default EdmundUK

My previous post said that I was hoping to present some useful info obtain fron this very useful Forum! After a long wait for the appointment with the consultant at my NH hospital, the biggest waste of my time ever experienced! Full of hope for some sort of info from him to ease my very severe pain in my feet, I struggled to his department only to have less than 4 minutes of his time. After he had been told by his assistant in another room he came in to see me, hand outstretched with the words" I was right then about your condition " He couldn't be anything other than Right the idiot. I had already been sent by him to check for Nortons Neuroma, had the Steriod lnjections. He knew about the results so one doesn't need to be a brain surgeon to sort that one out. I came out of that hospital more that greatly dejected and no further forward in getting any relief. I tried to tell him about a little info from this Forum, B12 , Epsom salts etc, he just did not want to know. Mention the Internet to doctors and they are just not intrested. Sorry to go on so long. Edmund.
EdmundUK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote