Thread: Biopsy?
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2016, 07:35 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

i have had my rsd spread but not always because of biopsies and surgeries. rsd can spread sometimes for no reason at all. what i do if i need a biopsy or surgery is make sure my pm dr and surgeon consult with each other in order to manage the pain afterwards and try to prevent spread from happening if possible by doing the least invasive treatment available. and what i do is try to get as much rest before and after the procedure to help minimize the pain. i am not a dr but if i am told that i need a biopsy then i get a second opinion, weigh the pros and cons with my drs and then make the best informed decision possible. rsd spread is scary but i agree with Catra that you cannot live your life in fear of spread. just take the best steps possible to lower your risk of spread and then like Biobased said "Let Go and Let God". i hope all goes well and you feel better soon. sending soft hugs your way.
"Thanks for this!" says:
birchlake (05-24-2016), DejaVu (06-13-2016), St George 2013 (05-25-2016), zinnia (06-15-2016)