Thread: Dental issues
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2016, 08:51 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Bryanna, it has been two weeks this Thursday since the teeth were pulled. The two on the left side have healed great.

The bottom right is still giving me some problems especially after I eat. I am still trying to stay on soft foods but even that the socket hurts for a while after I get through eating. I am also using the salt and water trick about four times a day.
I am trying my best to keep it clean. When I went back last Monday to let the Dentist check things out he said it looked like a Liver clot ever what that is on the bottom right tooth. He didn't seem alarmed and said it should heal up fine.

It looks better than it did three days ago and I am not seeing any blood when I get up in morning now.

The socket is deep where the tooth was pulled on the right bottom. The left bottom and top are much better looking and almost healed up and not near as deep. Strange but the left bottom is almost in the same location of jaw as right bottom but yet not near as deep where he pulled it ??

The bottom left is the one that was easy to get out as it had the root canal done many years ago.

Bottom right never had a root canal but they were wanting to do one and I refused. Sometimes I wonder if I made the right choice ? but to late now.

The right bottom is the one he had problems getting out and the one he knocked the crown off next to it. He also slipped and hit my top teeth so it was definitely in there good. Is this normal for it to continue to hurt? It is not bad and Tylenol helps but annoying.

I notice it more when I eat something like a small graham cracker when I drink coffee in the morning. The coffee does not bother it, only certain foods especially the Graham crackers.

Tonight I am only drinking liquids for snacks as it is lots of trouble keeping the socket clean on the bottom right. I can take my toothbrush and clean it and it will not hurt or bleed so the socket has sealed up but much deeper than the other two. Thanks for any help on this.

I wonder sometimes if he cracked my jaw when he pulled this hard to get out tooth : but it does not hurt when I open my mouth wide.

Right now no pain and most of the day I am pain free. Seems like after I eat . Just never had this problem on the other teeth that were pulled in the past but that was many years ago and I was much younger. Tom
threeputt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote