Thread: Dental issues
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2016, 07:23 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I just tried cleaning the socket with a wet q-tip and got lots of stuff out. Some of it looked like blood but the socket is much cleaner now. I used salt water and the pain seems to be gone for the minute. I am wondering if I need to go back and let them take a look to see if any infection has set in. It does not look the same as the other two but like I mentioned when cleaning it with the wet q-tip and using salt water it does look and feel much better. I would think it should not still be hurting after almost two weeks but I could be wrong. Like I mentioned. I wish now I would have just left this tooth in because it never give me any trouble in the past. The lady dentist did not see the need for a root canal but dentist #2 showed me on his x-rays it did need treating. I should have just waited until it started giving me problems. Now it is and I am not happy about all this at all. Go in feeling good and now after two weeks I am not. Oh well, I will give them a call and let them make the decision for me. Tom
threeputt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote