Thread: Dental issues
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2016, 09:38 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks Bryanna, I did call and they will see me at 10:30 this morning. I was wetting the Q-tip in salt water and gently letting the wet part pull the junk out. It did seem to work and I never pushed down on it.

Now my problem is when I am out and away from the salt water rinse and need to eat what in the world do I eat? I just cannot stay in the house all day and plan on playing golf tomorrow. I will try and eat some Vienna Sausage. I know it is not healthy food but I got to have something for energy.

Maybe I will take a bottle of salt water with me and try and rinse after I eat ? The problem is I stay hungry most of the time and feel like I am starving I have to keep my energy level up so I can take these people's money sort of easy for me to do as I am almost a scratch golfer and these young people still thing they can beat this old man. Does not happen to often

I will update you on what my dentist tells me but I doubt it will be much. Probably a wasted trip but I will go in and make sure I feel good this morning but only eat a bowl of oatmeal and I am again hungry one hour after eating I will just see how things go today.

Again thanks for your info. I really don't think the tooth on the bottom right ever got a good clot. It was hard pushing down on three sockets at once after the teeth extraction to make sure I did indeed clot good. Maybe I should have waited and had the right bottom pulled later. Anyway I am off to the Dentist. Later. Tom
threeputt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote