View Single Post
Old 05-24-2016, 07:27 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

hi sd. i'm so sorry you feel so isolated. i understand how much smaller the world feels when diagnosed with a chronic illness. i went from an active and social person to a homebound person who relies on others to help me get out to dr appts and the occasional dinner at the local diner. it has taken me some time to adjust (going on five years now) but i am trying to make the most of what i can do and what i have. i have two rescue pets that give me a reason to get up. and my family does their best to make me feel less alone. having my friends here at NT has helped me feel less alone too. life isn't the same but i have embraced it and am learning to enjoy the little things each day like the flowers and wildlife. i hope that you can find some joy in the little things too and know that you have found an awesome forum here at NT. the friendships and support i have gotten from this site have helped me to feel like i am still a part of this beautiful world we live in. you are not alone. i am here if you ever need a friend to talk to. soft hugs.
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (05-25-2016), ger715 (05-24-2016), PamelaJune (05-25-2016), St George 2013 (05-25-2016)