View Single Post
Old 05-25-2016, 01:42 AM
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Default thank you

I will look into all you just suggested, I will get my records out and give you all the basic 5 things they say that cause scap winging. I am not falling because I am dizzy etc, I just like any other person trip a bit but when i put my hands out for balance such as against a door jam when i clipped the lip in the doorway to the kitchen, then my arms, well shoulders, well scaps because they both are winging give out , so this causes the actual fall. I learned a year ago not to lean the foot of a beed with my arms like the old days to take off my shoes, ohhh big fat lip, I now sit in a chair to take off my shoes. but a little misstep, you naturally put out your arms to step over something or whatever. I never thought about it before... now It turns into little something underfoot, arms out, they can't support my weight (i am too thin) and then i fall. I see a flight of stairs and cringe. walking a small dog. geez it just feels best to cross my arms like they were bond so there is no bounce, but then again if I am walking, i tripped at all, how to I not land flat on my face? I spend so much time digging my own hands into my ribs n shoulders, muscles, in ribs below my underarms, and pecs,I don't feel I can't sit up straight i am so rounded, my breathing is shallow, my shoulders are rounded, pecs are shortened. people bat my hands away, I am noticing I avoid doing things around other people BUT all that seems to matter is I get a job, Living on nothing but stress, I have lost too much!
bothscapswing is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote