View Single Post
Old 05-25-2016, 03:18 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Frustrated beyond belief...

I have been through the ringer with work comp before and normally I don't let their games get to me...I just be patient and calm and let everything get worked out. Today I have been in tears since I got my mail today informing me about an IME they scheduled. I assumed one would be coming at some point and the IME itself is not the problem. The problem is they scheduled it for the EXACT same date and same time as my appointment with MY pain management doctor. That means I have to reschedule MY appointment and guess what the first appointment time is? JULY 13th! I am going to run out of meds by then (which hopefully they will refill) and the worst is that it is going to delay my treatment another 5 weeks! Ugh! I know they did this on purpose...but the damage is done and I apparently have another month and a half of sitting and waiting with no relief and no results from the MRI or knowing what the next step is. I just sort of want to curl up in a corner and be dead to the world for a while...it's just SO not right.
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (05-26-2016), RSD ME (05-25-2016), St George 2013 (05-26-2016), zinnia (05-26-2016)