View Single Post
Old 05-25-2016, 08:27 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

My daughter said:

"My blood pressure has historically been very low, and it is low every time I check it at the doctor's office, but I do not track it on a regular basis."

"My migraines are triggered by me talking, or me listening to anyone talk. Sometimes even if I am practicing a conversation in my head, if I get really into it, that can trigger a migraine too."

"I cannot look at computer screens even with the brightness turned down. They greatly bother me."

"My big problems at the moment is that nearly everything seems to trigger a migraine, including just getting out of bed to go to the bathroom, or to microwave food, and showering as well is very difficult (which I think is due to the sound of the running water)."

"Most days I lie in bed all day with my eyes closed and earplugs in, only getting up to use the bathroom or to eat. Every couple of days I do talk to my mother on the phone just to get news of the world. If I didn't have these phone breaks, I think it would be very difficult for me to keep from going crazy from the complete lack of outside stimulation. I think it is good for my psychological health to be able to talk periodically, and I just hope that it is not bad for my brain, but I really don't know. It is hard for me to strategize about how to go forward as it has been almost 1/2 a year since my last concussion and my symptoms just seem to be worsening."

"Thank you as always for your advice and input. I will try using the buffalo protocol if I can find the level of exercise that does not trigger a migraine. I would appreciate any additional advice; I am not exactly sure how to go forward right now."
JudyAnn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote