View Single Post
Old 05-25-2016, 09:37 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks. I'm a little calmer now...what is done is done...I'm just super frustrated by the delay. Unfortunately...they cannot get me in any earlier at the doctor. I did ask to be called if anything opens up though...but it's not likely. They will probably do the refill on the meds...it's Lyrica so not something that I think would be an issue. It IS something I don't want to stop taking abruptly though. As for the MRI results...I could probably GET the results earlier...but without being at the doctor those results don't do me much good so I will just wait until July 13th to get them there. This is just such a set back in terms of time...I want to get moving already with treatment for crying out loud and this just set me back another month and a half. If I end up needing surgery there is no way I will be back at work before Christmas and that thought just kills me inside. Sigh...I know it is out of my control and there's no point in getting worked up about it...but this whole process has just been so hard for me now that I have a child to take care of. The longer this drags on, the harder time I am having dealing with it on an emotional level.
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (05-26-2016), RSD ME (05-26-2016), St George 2013 (05-26-2016), zinnia (05-26-2016)