View Single Post
Old 05-26-2016, 03:35 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Hi Everyone!

It's a nice day out today. I have an aide that comes and helps me. This morning we went for a walk. It was so beautiful out this morning. My legs and balance weren't cooperating so it was a short walk. I should have taken my walker as I can walk faster and have better endurance when I use it. Anyhow, it was about 60 degrees, sunny, and a light breeze. Perfect!!!!

I am in the process of reorganizing my house. It's a lot of work but I will be so nice to have it done and everything in a more practical place/arrangement. It's chaos as I only have so much energy and some days I don't work on it at all. I want to get it done soon though. I have a kitchen table that I want to paint, little kids chairs to paint for my grandson as well as an end table that is perfect for the chairs, furniture that needs to be moved and rearranged (DD24, DD26, and SIL will be doing that), etc. I just don't have the energy lately to do it all. Eventually, it will all get done. Well, it needs to get done within the next month as a friend of mine is giving me an antique twin bed to use in my spare room/office for my grandson. So, all this rearranging has to get done by then. That bed is what started it all.

I hope you all have a great day!
tkrik is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (06-01-2016), Kitty (05-26-2016)