Thread: Dental issues
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2016, 03:40 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Bryanna, today I have had three 20 oz bottles of water and the day is not over. I had only the yogurt smoothies when playing golf and water of course. No solid food since scrambled eggs at breakfast and I cleaned the socket good after.

Driving up the road from the course I played this afternoon the tooth socket started hurting like crazy just out of the blue . I did use the syringe when I got home but I did not get anything out. It is looking better so maybe I will give it more time and stay away from any food that can get trapped.

If I continue to have pain I will call him next week and ask about x-rays again. I don't think I could mess up the clot now as it looked good and no blood in several days now.

I think looking back that this right bottom never formed a good clot like the other two. It was hard to apply pressure on three teeth at the same time and I don't think I had enough pressure on the bottom right and never got a good clot.

I sure hope he got all the extracted tooth out on bottom right. He claimed all went really well when he pulled them but yet he knocked off the crown next to the one I am having problems with now. He also hit my top teeth hard because this one tooth was hard to remove.

I know it has a deep socket. I could just fill it with water and drink from it the rest of the day while playing golf lol Again thanks for your help. I will continue to update you on how things are going.

Hope you and your family have a great holiday weekend. Tom
threeputt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote