View Single Post
Old 05-28-2016, 08:25 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

my posture is perfect now, and like I said ive seen the best therapist in OC. ive had this condition for 5 years now since I was 23 years old. I was part of Kaiser for awhile and they had no clue what to do with me. I recently had to up my medication because I cant take the pain much more. I have a VERY VERY high pain tolerance (being a x bodybuilder) and I am still working fulltime with my condition but I don't think its healthy. I'm going back to UCLA june 22 2016 for another consultation with gelerbet t tell him to take this **** out of me. I really don't care any more if the surgery fails I'm already almost maxed out on medication and pain. **** if it fails ill just end up where I am at right now and take more medication like whats the point lol. I think the problem with these forms we don't hear about all the good outcomes because people that were cured just say **** it and go on with there life's, but people who are still in pain go online to find a cure and linger on for years. I will keep you guys updated.
micaheldorseyNTOS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
jzp119 (05-30-2016)