View Single Post
Old 05-30-2016, 01:53 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thanks Mark. Yes, I have had a PT treating my neck for some time. He does very gentle techniques of mobilization. It has helped quite a bit as I have gone from having severe upper back and neck tension to it being moderate to light. His work also got rid of the constant pressure feeling in my head. He may have helped with the dizziness some too, but hard to be sure.

The problem is I still have the tension and it feels like a giant knot on the right side of my neck that is causing the occasional headaches. I also sometimes get a very inflamed feeling in my neck that causes my vision and dizziness problems to get worse, and will cause a worse headache - this may be why the doc thought it was migraine related. I cannot figure out a trigger for the inflamed feeling.

Also, I just have this general feeling in my neck like it is very fragile. Like I can't do certain types of exercise or movements without causing it to become tight and inflamed. It is frustrating because I am usually a very active person.

I also saw an Atlas Chiro. for several months, but I did not feel much benefit.

Thanks for your help.

Persisting Problems:
fatigue, dizziness, lightheadedness, vestibular balance and vision problems, vision static, tinnitus, hearing loss, slight sensitivity to noise, sometimes the insomnia comes back, sensitivity to stress, exercise intolerance, emotional problems - But I still have much to be thankful for.
RidingRollerCoaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote