View Single Post
Old 05-31-2016, 12:01 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default So why do I feel so bad

This weekend one of the twins was in Memorial Day Weekend baseball tournament. Yesterday morning g they came beck from a 15-6 deficit and won by 1. In the championship game last night Adam came in for middle relief and threw 3 scoreless innings while his team built up a 4 run lead. A change of pitchers (he had pitched the maximum for the weekend.) The team was a comedy of errors with errors ,hits , dropped fly balls. They won by 1 with a walk off single. That's two years in a row they have taken second in this tournament. I wanted to cry. Why not just a passing disappointment in a loss. It's not like I had a million dollars riding on this.

The other twin is in his basketball league championship game for the team I coach this weekend. I hope that goes better. We've won 2 of the last 3 championships. (I wanted that three-peat. I lost my million dollar endorsement deals. That's a joke folks.)
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (06-08-2016), RSD ME (05-31-2016), Skeezyks (07-06-2016), St George 2013 (06-08-2016)