View Single Post
Old 05-31-2016, 02:54 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Hi Everyone!

Starz - Well aren't you the lucky one! It's hard when fish reproduce because you really don't know what to do with all the baby fish. *sigh*

It's hot outside!!! I am so sad by this hot weather. I don't think we'll be getting another cooling break until the fall. UGH! Thank goodness for a/c. I don't think I could survive without it.

I went with DD24 to a furniture store this weekend. She is moving in to her first place the beginning of July. She got a great deal on a nice couch. She picked a light color but paid extra to have some lifetime cleaning thing. I think with a toddler the extra money she spent on it was well worth it. They give you a cleaning/stain remover kit and will come clean the couch if the stain won't come out. If they can't remove the stain then they replace the cushions. They also come once a year and clean the whole couch. It only cost $100 extra. So in total, it all cost around $450 I think. She's both excited and nervous about moving. I think it will be good for her and my grandson. We also went to a few other stores as she literally has to buy everything other than bedroom furniture. Bargain hunting is a lot of work! I was worn out. Of course, my grandson is now walking and is not content sitting in the cart. That adds to the work. DD24 went out again the next day but I stayed with the baby. She was able to accomplish so much more and more quickly as well.

I hope you all have a great day!
tkrik is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bddouglas (05-31-2016), Kitty (05-31-2016)