View Single Post
Old 06-01-2016, 07:05 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Cecilia sounds like such a nice lady, a smart lady, and a good friend

I think she's right, you do need something to worry about, or rather you will always find something to worry about because of the GAD. One of the things that I hate about GAD is the catastrophic thinking… worrying that the worst of the worst of any/everything will happen
I understand how difficult GAD can be. I'm very thankful that the seroquel I take treats my anxiety disorders as well as it does. I would be a MESS otherwise.

It makes perfect sense to me that you're worrying about Pudge because of Abby's death
But it sounds like Pudge is doing just fine right now. She is probably sneak eating. You can't watch them 100% of the time, and cats are sneaky. I never see Dottie eat, but I know she isn't starving herself because she's fat. I think when you start worrying that Pudge is sick again it would be a good idea to discuss your concerns with Cecilia. It sounds like she would be a good person to help evaluate what's going on

I'm glad you impressed your nephew with your cruises. I know you he's traveled. I know you have due some more of your own traveling. That's something you can share

I'm sorry about your computer issues. I hope what's going on is fixable. If its not, I hope it's just the monitor because that's much cheaper to replace when compared to a computer
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (06-01-2016), Dmom3005 (06-01-2016), Mari (06-01-2016)