Thread: LDN Rx
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2016, 02:28 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Hi Mom2Pets

Welcome to NT. Sorry to hear of your long struggle with the pain from CRPS.

Regarding LDN - coincidentally I just took my first dose of LDN last night - unfortunately I'm in a different country to you - but it is also off-label here. I had to go to an Integrative Medical Doctor to get a prescription and then have it made up by a compounding pharmacy.

I'm guessing you've already done the research on how it might help with the pain from CRPS - sorry I can't help with personal experience here as I'm taking it to help with an autoimmune condition.

Here's a link to a report on the use of LDN with CRPS:

Treatment of Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS) Using Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN)

Another link you may find useful is this:

Low Dose Naltrexone | The Ultimate Resource | by LDNscience(R)

There is a 'Find a Doctor' database under the "PATIENTS" section on the scroll bar. I could only find 4 towns in Pennsylvania: Moon Township, Paxinos, Shamokin & Wayne listed. Maybe one is close enough to you.

Hope this is of some use. Please feel free to ask any questions - I have several other LDN related sites bookmarked and would be happy to send the links
bluesfan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
catra121 (06-03-2016), DejaVu (06-13-2016), RSD ME (06-06-2016), St George 2013 (06-08-2016), zinnia (06-02-2016)