View Single Post
Old 06-02-2016, 03:39 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

MrsD, thank you very much for your response. I can't even tell you how much I appreciate it. I've never felt so defeated before and I feel like I am at just at the beginning. I better find some strength somewhere because I will be needing it.

Anyway, I don't have any deficiencies other than iron and vitamin D. I am supplementing both. Is there any significant correlation between vitamin D deficiency and PN?

I will try eliminating foods. I've been reading about the nightshade food group. Sort of depressing because I love potatoes, but I love my feet not burning more, so it's worth a go. I will also eliminate gluten. I tested negative for celiac, but I have been reading you can still have a gluten intolerance even with a negative celiac test. Any credibility to that statement that you know of? I've also read that nightshade foods are bad for rheumatoid arthritis.

And perhaps this question is a bit "TMI" but is there any evidence of symptoms worsening before or during a menstrual cycle? Trying to put together some pieces of the puzzle.

My doctor told me to quit taking B12 because my level was 1870+ after supplementing. I did quit for a week but I feel like symptoms got worse (could be all in my head) so I started up my supplement again today.

Thank you again for everything. I will check out that website for having the genetic testing done. I'd like to have as much information as I can because I refuse to let this take over and not do everything in my power.
mskari85 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote