View Single Post
Old 06-02-2016, 05:38 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Oh No, my board buddies! I think I am going to melt. If you don't hear from me by Monday or Tuesday, I have melted. It's supposed to be over 110 this weekend!!!!! I'm so hoping my a/c doesn't freeze up and stop working. It's an old a/c and last summer I had trouble with it. They fixed it last year so I am hopeful that this summer will go much better. Unfortunately, I have to go out this weekend too. I guess I better put a water bottle in the freezer now to take with me. With that kind of heat, just going from the car to the store can be brutal.

I had a doctor's appointment yesterday. Afterward, I was able to visit with my mom. I enjoyed that as I don't get to see her that often. It's a good 40 to 45 minute drive to her house and one of my Dr. Ologist's office is near her house. I can't get there on my own as the traffic and fatigue would get to me. I just can't cognitively deal with a whole lot of traffic. It's been this way for a while now. Anyhow, we had lunch at her house and visited. I'm so glad we were able to do that.

Hope you all have a great evening!
tkrik is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Debbie D (06-12-2016)